12.23.2008


Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And Im feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, dont you know
Butterflies all havin fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
Thats what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine

And I know how I feel




And I'm feeling good



daqui a 3 dias ponho o meu testemunho. Até lá deixo-vos o meu obrigada.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Feliz Natal para ti e para a tua família! Continua a sintonizar a felicidade e a partilhá-la!!
Beijinhos!!
ar

MM disse...

Ainda bem que estás feeling good!!!
Feliz Natal, ainda mais Feliz Ano Novo!!!

Nadabrovitchka e muitos beijinhos!!!

ruimário disse...

It's a new world.Canta encanta pois é tanto canto encanto ter-te visto tão feliz! E não se quebra e é de cristal, de puro gelo... música para ouvidos que sabem ouvir. Letras que enchem olhos que conhecem certos segredos de cor. Bom Inverno,tu que já anuncias o rigor vivo dos ventos mas também os dias que vencem as longas noites...até já Catarina!