1.02.2009

a lingua inglesa soa sempre bem

Everyone likes hugs. I love hugs. Mostly when they are not excpected. Mostly in those situations when I don't ask for it but then I find out that's excactly what I needed.
I really also like when mum says everything's gonna be alright. Even if then she lectures me about life and how I must lead one thing at a time with calm, instead of crying each time things start getting ugly.
I love to do something I can't write here because my parents see this blog once in a while (I tottaly got to stop showing these to everyone). But I really love to do it once in a while.
I HATE depressing movies! They just..... depress me.
Don't know why I still make my 12 wishes at midnight.. but I did it anyway.
I wish he grew up also, instead of being just me... in fact, it's much more than growing.
I have got to start working...
The best thing I did during these weeks: read a great book non stopping. (Como água para Chocolate - Laura Esquivel)
I didn't got any Milka chocolate...
Happy Birthday Carolina!
I would like people to be ashamed of saying I love you like if they were saying I like you. It is not the same thing.

Don't know why I always get so weird after new year's celebration... must be the time..

(espero que os erros não sejam muitos.. um bom ano para todos, do coração)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

http://verbos.blogs.sapo.pt/43766.html